Work Experience & JOBS Plus Opportunities give participants the opportunity to learn new skills and gain work experience that can lead to self-sufficiency.
Become a Partner.
What’s in it for your business or organization?
- Your organization will be contributing to the success of someone’s journey to self-sufficiency and your community.
- You have the opportunity to define the work & select the participant.
- Gain a valuable addition to your workforce.
- May qualify for organizational tax credits.
What are my responsibilities?
- 1-page contract.
- 1-page evaluations at 30, 60, 90 & 180 days
- Provide a supportive training environment with assistance from an YFS Specialist.
YFS Program’s responsibilities?
- Work to find the right candidate for your organization’s needs.
- Provide the participant and site support throughout the agreement to ensure the experience is a win-win.
Together we can:
- Increase the employability of individuals on public assistance in your community.
- Promote a healthy local economy by strengthening families and communities.
To learn more, call Chris Benedict at 971-701-0327.